Thursday 18 March 2010

Chris Conway / Most Haunted

From http://chrisconwaymedium.com/

I was legally gagged then attacked on a public forum by the person responsible for gagging me. This smacks of double standards. For the moment I am removing this gag to respond to these allegations.

"Firstly his contract finished on the last ‘Live: Series’ shoot, I am more than happy to publish this contract on the net."

I have never denied my contract finished. It ended after EVERY series and Live. You want to publish my private contract on the net? Yet you have the cheek to cry because I have an opinion about your show.

"He was never asked to be a part of Prague and it is this that has obviously started his negative responses. He was sent a courtesy email on 01.02.10, along with everyone else, informing of the rough dates that the live may fall on. He was never offered a position on it, as shortly after the email was sent we decided to use alternative people in that role. No other correspondence was sent or given and no inclusion in the live was offered or inferred. The fact that we have been obtaining the services of other individuals for some time will become all too clear on the live. Any comment to the contrary is a lie."

I think anyone seeing the look of disgust, suspision, and uneasiness on my face would know I wasn't planning on staying. If you were indeed trying to replace me behind my back without having the decency to tell me this says more about you than me.
 
"We have never held the locations a secret on live shows, as with the very nature of the show, these things get out anyway - and we have never hidden the fact. If the alleged medium uses any information prior to a shoot for their own advantage, then that is only fraud on their behalf and a complete loss of trust with everyone they work with, we can only trust them - we can’t control them."

I beg to differ. I was never told the locations for the 8 faces of evil Live. Are you trying to say that I have committed fraud? I am an intelligent, degree qualified man. It may only be a 2:2 combined honours degree (which, before you say, I know is the lowest degree about and wasn't a good mark. However, this degree was made up of various subjects. One was history, world war 2, but the point is I could have, with prior knowledge of the location, found out every name, date, and story about the place. Put simply I could have come across as the greatest medium to walk the earth. However, I am no fake and chose not to use this knowledge. I still wonder why I was told it though without the public being told.

"I am not going to go into the reasons why we decided not to use Chris as I feel that it wouldn’t be professional to do so."

Glad to see you have kept your sense of humour :-)

"Save to say that if anyone goes to Lincoln Prison, have a look at the first room on the right where you shall see all of the information given out as ‘psychic’ on the show written for all to see. That is fact and something which no-one, even you believers out there, can deny."

The point is I already knew where I was going. I wouldn't have needed a name on a wall to commit fraud. I could have researched it but I didn't or I'd have impressed more by having lots of names dates etc. However, I have to ask. If you believed I was committing fraud why did you, live on air, not say? Why did you go along with it. Why were you actually affected by this name on the wall? I am not saying you committed fraud by these acts. I am merely curious.

"We are all shocked and saddened at the things being said by someone that we plucked from obscurity, showed nothing but respect and kindness to, and have given a platform to launch their career. He isn’t the first to show such dishonour and sadly I’m sure he won’t be the last."

You were too kind in this altruistic act of kindness sir. respect and kindness? I won't reply to that. Ask yourself why am I not the first to show such dishonour?

Blessings

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment